The 4th sportinnovationcongress organised by Sport Vlaanderen will be on Thursday 21st of October 2021 in the Sport Vlaanderen Topsporthal in Ghent.
The aim of the event is to inspire, network, connect and experience.
The central theme of this edition is “Together on track”. 2021 is the year of the bike in Flanders, with the World Championship cycling in September as the symbolic highlight. More fundamentally this theme also is one of the key elements of innovation; teamwork, collaboration with partners, entrepreneurship, strategic alignment and making speed by gearing up.
The programme (9h30 – 17h00) will once again be a mix of top keynote speakers, inspiration sessions, practical workshops, inspiring pitches, expert classes, an innovation workshop for students and tutors, interactive panels, B2B-matchmaking events, an experience expedition and network cocktail.
- Sport federations, local sport authorities, sport organisations, sport clubs
- High schools, universities, researchers, students, tutors
- Policy makers in the field of sport, movement, health, leisure time
- Companies, entrepreneurs, scale-ups, start-ups
- Commercial partners and other stakeholders
The organisation expects more than 1.000 participants.
For Info and registration
Available from 21 august 2021 via www.sport.vlaanderen/sportinnovatiecongres